Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) is organizing a National Level Public Policy Competition aimed at addressing public policy challenges in India. The competition is a platform for youth to generate ideas for effective and better governance of India.
The challenge aims to :
- To improve the prevailing policy framework in the country.
- To modify, change or initiate a new direction for the Government.
- To assist steps to the new government for improving the state of affairs.
Rules and Regulations:
- Any student registered with any University/College /Institute in the age group of 18 to 35 years can apply.
- The Policy Brief should be in English.
- The Policy Brief should not be more than 2000 words.
- The Policy Brief should be in a prescribed format which will be emailed to you on registration.
- The Policy Brief should highlight the issue, its evidence & impact, potential solutions & its alternatives, trade-offs involved and your decision on the subject based on the projected outcome.
- The competition will be judged by a panel comprising of Bureaucrats, Journalists, Policy experts, Subject experts and Academicians.
Last date of submission : – September 20th, 2015
Announcement of shortlisted participants : – October 14th, 2015
Date for the Policy Workshop : – November 11th – 14th 2015
Rewards and Recognition
- Cash Award
- 1st prize – Rs. 30,000
- 2nd prize – Rs. 20,000
- The Best Two entries will be given opportunity to work as Policy Research Associates at CPPR (2 months). They will be appointed as Team CPPR Flag Ambassador and provided access to CPPR Resource base, CPPR Academy Programs and opportunities to represent CPPR in International forums and events.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be given to the all selected candidates.
- All 10 Policy Papers will be published by CPPR.
Policy House – Public Policy Workshop
The top 10 participants will be given the opportunity to attend the residential policy workshop to be held at Cochin from November 11th to 14th 2015. The participants will get an opportunity to present their Policy Brief and debate it before a selected audience comprising of Leading Experts, Academicians and Policy Makers.
For Registration Click Here