Join Team CPPR
Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) works in areas of research promotion, knowledge dissemination, capacity building, grass-roots initiatives, etc. It has a pool of talent from various parts of the country, who are experienced in handling socio-economic research projects. CPPR has always believed in engaging the right individuals for its initiatives and efforts in the area of public policy.
We welcome people who have a penchant for public policy and display unique skill sets and managerial capacities to work with CPPR!
CPPR is looking for candidates who:
- Have the expertise and experience in social media, digital media networking, digital content creation etc.
- Interested in public policy think tank space
- Tech Savvy & Creative communicators (written and spoken)
- Resourceful and proactive team players
- Willing to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Comfortable with content creation and summarising Ready to take up responsibilities in marketing digital and online events
Location: Kochi, Kerala
Nature of job: Full time
Remuneration: to commensurate with experience and interview performance .
- All positions are based in Kochi, unless otherwise specified. Certain roles may require travel. More details are given in the Job Description
- Only those candidates who have applied online will be considered for the screening process.
- If your application is shortlisted, you will hear from us within a week of posting the job application. If you do not hear from us, please be assured that we will keep your profile in our database and will contact you when there is a match of your skills and organisation’s needs in the future. Thank you for applying.
- Covid-19 Info: Due to the present situation we follow Work-from-home policy. However as and when the situation improves you shall be required to be relocated to Kochi.