Join Team CPPR
Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) works in areas of research promotion, knowledge dissemination, capacity building, grass-roots initiatives, etc. It has a pool of talent from various parts of the country, who are experienced in handling socio-economic research projects. CPPR has always believed in engaging the right individuals for its initiatives and efforts in the area of public policy.
We welcome people who have a penchant for public policy and display unique skill sets and managerial capacities to work with CPPR!
- All positions are based in Kochi, unless otherwise specified. Certain roles may require travel. More details are given in the Job Description
- Only those candidates who have applied online will be considered for the screening process.
- If your application is shortlisted, you will hear from us within a week of posting the job application. If you do not hear from us, please be assured that we will keep your profile in our database and will contact you when there is a match of your skills and organisation’s needs in the future. Thank you for applying.
- Covid-19 Info: Due to the present situation we follow Work-from-home policy. However as and when the situation improves you shall be required to be relocated to Kochi.
Vacancy: Senior Associate, Communication and Public Relations
1. Distil research and policy recommendations into compelling messages.
2. Leadership in review and implementation of the Communications & PR strategy.
3. Developing, implementing & managing the website, App, social media platforms.
4. Coordination with team, fellows and partners for all Communications & PR activities.
5. Developing and managing Virtual Events, LMS, MOOC and Podcast.
1. Experience of 2-3 years required in same or similar field
2. Highly self-motivated and creative, with the ability to work autonomously with limited supervision.
3. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with experience of producing press releases, copywriting and delivering presentations.
4. Excellent IT skills with specific experience of using a range of social media platforms
5. Effective & confident manner when being interviewed on camera/radio/face to face.
6. Experience of building and maintaining strong links with the media.