Certificate Course Programmes
IntroductionThe Certificate Courses offer beginner to advanced level programmes on Strategic Studies, Urban Reforms, Education, Health, Political Economy and others. These curated courses are a mix of live courses as well as self-paced, pre-recorded courses enabling the participants to learn at their convenience. Upon completion of the course and assessment of the participants' learning levels, a course completion certificate would be awarded.
Through these courses, participants can:
- Identify problems and scope for policy intervention
- Analyse and evaluate the need and impact of policy interventions
- Explore institutional mechanisms and policy constraints
- Pragmatic assessment of unintended consequences
How do we deliver?
- Through simple, jargon-free content and using illustrations and data, our courses provide a holistic understanding of public policy.
- The programmes are a blend of live classes and recorded sessions, with assignments and continuous assessments designed to foster a Socratic learning ecosystem.
- Our faculty comprises eminent researchers, policymakers and practitioners.
- Every course will be unique in terms of content and delivery and act as a platform for like-minded leaders to network.