The core purpose of CPPR is facilitating ‘solutions to change.’ We believe that combined effort and focused actions are crucial to the realization of such a process. The conscious efforts of socially responsible citizens are essential to set a pace of change in the society.
We invite people to get involved by dedicating their time, talents and creative skills to the cause of forming a transformed society, enriched by democratic and secular principles. CPPR has facilitated interns from India and abroad. From month-long internships to 1-year period, the opportunities are aplenty.
Internships are provided under three focus study centres, Centre for Comparative Studies, Centre for Urban Studies and Centre for Strategic Studies. The interns will be attached to either of the three study centre.
Researching at CPPR offer’s you the following in addition with learning and fun:
- A lively and active work environment
- The platform to put forth your innovative ideas
- Rigorous training on research methodology
- Chance to work on live projects
- Interact with the government and other independent organisations including experts, academicians etc
- Chance to be part of the various initiatives of CPPR
- Publish a paper in our website or blog
- Highlight at leading newspapers like Times of India, The Hindu, Indian Express and other local dailies in Kerala
CENTRE FOR COMPARATIVE STUDIES (CCS)
Internship Topics under CCS
- Demographics; Ageing patterns
- Education and Health
- Urbanization policies
- Governance patterns and Politics
- Government Budgeting
- Social and Economic development Indicators
CENTRE FOR URBAN STUDIES (CUS)
Internship Topics under CUS
- Urban Mobility(Focusing on public transport and non motorised transport)
- Smart Cities
- Public Space
Interns who have experience/ interest in working on digital media, animation and photography are also encouraged to apply.
CENTRE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES (CSS)
Internship Topics under CSS
- Foreign Policy of India
- West Asian Politics
- Maritime Security
Internships in Public Relation and Program management
Centre for Public Policy Research invites applications for internships in program management and Public Relations.
- Media relations
- Social media management
- Outreach events
- Communication management
- Relationship management
All Interns should meet the following Requirements
Eligibility: Graduates or students pursing graduation.
Duration: 45 days to three months
Commitment: 30 to 150 working hours
All internship is based in Kochi, Kerala
Internship fees: Rs 3000/- for 45 days
To apply as an Intern, please Click here to fill the online Application form
Those interested in part-time jobs or volunteering are also encouraged to apply.
Ph: 0484 6469177
To receive alerts about internship/ Career opportunities: Click here