CPPR is organizing a three day residential “CPPR Introductory course on Social Science Research Methods” from 23rd -25th May 2013 at Cochin, Kerala, India. Students pursuing their final year Graduation, Post Graduation/MPhil or PhD in social sciences or academicians, researchers in NGOs and journalists who have got the determination to do research for a better cause are wholeheartedly welcome. The course invites non academic researchers as CPPR believe’s in inculcating scientific temperament among the stake holders of any process.
The Course Schedule is as follows:
Session I: Research Methods and strategies
Session II: Philosophy of research
Session III: Literature Review
Session IV: Problem formulation
Session I: Central Research Question (CRQ)
Session II: Problem definition
Session III: Research Design – Theories and Hypotheses
Session IV: Quantitative and Qualitative research
Session I: Sampling : Issues and Techniques
Session II: Introduction to data design
Session III: Excel and SPSS
Interested candidates shall send the Registration form along with their latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries/clarification don’t hesitate to approach us.
Contact Name: Arjun M, Project Associate Ph: 0484 6469177, +9198 95081 488
• The course fee is Rs 2500(Early Bird) before May 8th, 2013 and Rs 3000 for regular participants before May 15th. Late entries shall be accepted only on discretion.
• Accommodation is available for limited participants at Ashir Bhavan, Cochin, Kerala. The cost of Accommodation will be on a shared basis for Rs 2000 (for the entire duration of the course with Breakfast & Dinner).
• Register the course by paying the Course fee (Rs 2500 for Early Birds and Rs 3000 for regular) in advance by sending a Demand draft in favour of Centre for Public Policy Research, Payable at Ernakulam, Kerala or amount can be deposited in favour of “Centre for Public Policy Research”, Vijaya Bank, Thripunithura, in the Account No: 204000300001152. In case of RTGS, the IFS Code No is VIJB0002040
• Registration for the course can be completed by filling the Registration form either by downloading the Registration Form and sending by email to email@example.com (along with latest updated Curriculum Vitae) or by filling the online form by clicking here….Online Application Form
In case the fee is been paid by Demand Draft, the completely filled form shall be attached with the DD and sent by post to Centre for Public Policy Research, 28/3656, Sonoro Church Road, Elamkulam, Kochi-682020, Kerala, India
• Upon cancellation of registration, the registration fee will be returned after a deduction of Rs 500 from the Applicant.
Click for applying !!