ADR Centre, the dispute resolution wing of Centre for Public Policy Research is organising a unique two-day training programme for professionals on Commercial Dispute Resolution. The programme, supported by the British Deputy High Commission, will be conducted by experienced trainers from the Field Court Chambers, United Kingdom.
- Paul Randolph
(Barrister/Mediator at the Field Court Chambers, United Kingdom)
- Spenser Hilliard
(Mediator at the Field Court Chambers, United Kingdom)
What does the Course Offer?
- Mediation and Negotiation Techniques
- Dealing with Commercial Deadlocks
- Business to Business Disagreements
- Mock Session on Commercial Contract Disputes
- Human Resource and Workplace Dispute
- Commercial Construction Dispute and Negligence Claim
- Session on Drafting Settlement Agreement
Who can Apply?
- ADR Practitioners and Judicial Officers
- HR Professionals
- Legal Officers
- Chartered Accountants
Date: January 20 & 21, 2017, Venue: Bangalore
Date: January 23 & 24, 2017, Venue: Chennai
Date: January 30 & 31, 2017, Venue: Kochi
Apply soon, Limited Seats Only
To register for the Workshop, Click Here